referencia : 311384
referencia : 111617
The youngest one within the Big Mountain range, the A-STAR was not designed to pass its days in the gate poles.
With its 118mm at waist and radius of 29m, this ski has only a single thing in mind: taking full advantage of the big fields of powdery snow.
Geometry TTS (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) acts as a stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with an elastomer, absorbs the vibrations suffered by the other rocker skis.
While the natural flex of the ski remains soft for lifting well on the powdery snow, the resistance in torsion is always at your service thanks to the reinforcements. To finish, the flat heel provides this ski with the aggressiveness that you expect.
A ski without concessions, for skiers without concessions.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
- ISS – Independent suspension system: Anti-vibration systems in elastomer located at tip and tail and in waist. The elastomer minimizes frequent vibrations in rocker skis. Under the waist, vibrations are lessened with a perfect glide.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Rocker in tip and tail combined with a regular camber under waist for a surfing-like sensation in powdery snow while preserving the adaptability of the compact snow. 40% rocker 60% camber
- Flat tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Conceived for demanding skiers, the ATTACK 13 is a ski binding particularly adapted to freeski (freeride and freestyle). Resistant, she benefits from a new modern architecture with a diagonal spring (FR pro toe piece) and an AFD metallic friction plate for optimal traction.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
88 mm (reference T162957)
97 mm (reference T162875)
115 mm (reference T162876)
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 13
- FR Pro toe piece: Modern Architecture of AAA series
- AFD Metal: Friction metal plate of 77 cm very reassuring and that can be adjusted on the toe piece
- Race heel piece: New design with reduced weight
- Height: 17 mm
- Brakes not included
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.