The youngest one within the Big Mountain range, the A-STAR was not designed to pass its days in the gate poles.
With its 118mm at waist and radius of 29m, this ski has only a single thing in mind: taking full advantage of the big fields of powdery snow.
Geometry TTS (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) acts as a stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with an elastomer, absorbs the vibrations suffered by the other rocker skis.
While the natural flex of the ski remains soft for lifting well on the powdery snow, the resistance in torsion is always at your service thanks to the reinforcements. To finish, the flat heel provides this ski with the aggressiveness that you expect.
A ski without concessions, for skiers without concessions.
- UHM C structured sole: This ultra-resistant base material is designed for all-terrain skiing. Completed by Diecuts for better aesthetics.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
- ISS – Independent suspension system: Anti-vibration systems in elastomer located at tip and tail and in waist. The elastomer minimizes frequent vibrations in rocker skis. Under the waist, vibrations are lessened with a perfect glide.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Rocker in tip and tail combined with a regular camber under waist for a surfing-like sensation in powdery snow while preserving the adaptability of the compact snow. 40% rocker 60% camber
- Flat tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.