referencia : 311444
referencia : 111616
Back in 2015 for the greatest pleasure of the freestylers, THE CADDY is an energetic and playful ski.
Its PNP rocker construction with double rocker and camber offers a perfect mix between energetic pop and smooth reception. Prepared send, it has a solid Sandwich construction, resistant sidewalls and a system of independent suspension for maximum minimization of vibrations.
With the desire to express itself everywhere, it is crazy about going out the park for backcountry sessions thanks to its waist of 84 mm offering flotation and manoeuvrability.
A perfect ski for the riders that want to perform blade tricks.
- Sandwich Twintip construction: We combine a vertical laminated wood core, guarantied durability, to our unbelievable system of independent suspension to minimize all the shocks. Realize exceptional pipe, park or high mountain performances.
- PNP Rocker : Very light rise in tip and the tail with a regular camber under waist The PNP rocker provide the rider with a more flexible cornering and reduced contact of the squares for easy chaining the tricks and rotations. 30% rocker / 70% camber
- Highly transparent UHM base : A high-density, determinedly durable base that allows gorgeous graphic details to shine through. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
- Durable edges : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new AAATTACK 13 bindings by Tyrolia combine functionality and modern design making making a perfect tool for all mountain skiers who want to AATTACK!
The Freeskiers looking for a equipment that gives them the control, good performance and nice and simple to use. But above all, we must not reduce the playing field of riders to the prepared tracks and the fields of powdery snow, that is why the AAATTACK 13 will gladly accompany in your hottest park & pipe sessions.
With the AAATTACK 13 you have found the ultimate bindings to accompany you on any terrain and allow you to attack with control and security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 13
FR Pro Toe: Modern Architecture of AAA series
- AFD Metal: Friction metal plate of 77 cm very reassuring and that can be adjusted on the toe piece
Race Heel: New design with reduced weight
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.