The street culture landed in the mountains. If you are passing more time on a box, rail or simply in the air than on the snow, you know what we are talking about! Its double rocker and camber construction is the perfect mix between energetic pop and smooth reception. For the good park or pipe riders who want even more amplitude and speed for the most committed tricks. With the CADDY you will also have the opportunity to send in backcountry since its 84 mm at waist will allow you to float when the layer of snow is thicker.
- Sandwich Twintip Construction : We blend a vertical laminate wood core for durability and add our independent suspension system to reduce chatter. Excellent performance on pipe, park, or big mountains.
- PNP Rocker: Very subtle tip and tail rise with regular camber construction underfoot. PNP Rocker provides a rider a smoother turn initiation as well as reduced edge contact to seamlessly butter into tricks and initiate spins. 30% rocker and 70% camber.
- Highly transparent UHM base : A high-density, determinedly durable base that allows gorgeous graphic details to shine through. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
- Durable edges : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The HEAD MOJO 12 represents the ultimate in terms of freeski bindings: Low Position, light weight, wide brakes and the best security criteria. They will delight the demanding and technical skiers who need to tighten hard in order not to lose a ski during the action. Performing and resistant, the MOJO 12 also has a design at the height of its commitment in this multi-coloured version.
- DIN: 3.5 to 12
- All mountain program: Track and off-track
- LX toe piece with TRP system
- Full diagonal
Wide Teflon pad to facilitate doffing if needed
- Light diagonal heel piece
- Dura coating for durability
- Width stop ski 90mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.