The street culture landed in the mountains. If you are passing more time on a box, rail or simply in the air than on the snow, you know what we are talking about! Its double rocker and camber construction is the perfect mix between energetic pop and smooth reception. For the good park or pipe riders who want even more amplitude and speed for the most committed tricks. With the CADDY you will also have the opportunity to send in backcountry since its 84 mm at waist will allow you to float when the layer of snow is thicker.
- Sandwich Twintip Construction : We blend a vertical laminate wood core for durability and add our independent suspension system to reduce chatter. Excellent performance on pipe, park, or big mountains.
- PNP Rocker: Very subtle tip and tail rise with regular camber construction underfoot. PNP Rocker provides a rider a smoother turn initiation as well as reduced edge contact to seamlessly butter into tricks and initiate spins. 30% rocker and 70% camber.
- Highly transparent UHM base : A high-density, determinedly durable base that allows gorgeous graphic details to shine through. The perfect combination of fashion and function.
- Durable edges : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.