The fattest within the Big Mountain range with its 124 mm at waist, the TURBINE 125 is a ski clearly designed to step into virgin land.
Combining lightness and power, the new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- Diecut UHM C base : This durable workhorse base material is dedicated to all country skiing. Diecuts are added for flare.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Tip and tail rocker combined with regular camber underfoot. This combination creates a surf feel in powder while maintaining hard snow versatility. 40% rocker – 60% camber
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.