The fattest within the Big Mountain range with its 124 mm at waist, the TURBINE 125 is a ski clearly designed to step into virgin land.
Combining lightness and power, the new TTS geometry (Tip and Tail Stabilizer System) is a real stabilizing skeleton that, equipped with elastomer, absorbs the vibrations that the rocker may produce. Its natural flex remains soft for correct lifting on powdery snow; as for its resistance in torsion, it is at your service thanks to the reinforcements.
Cut to engage in powdery snow, its refined look and mate surface will please the skiers for whom simplicity is a synonymous of effectiveness.
- Diecut UHM C base : This durable workhorse base material is dedicated to all country skiing. Diecuts are added for flare.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Tip and tail rocker combined with regular camber underfoot. This combination creates a surf feel in powder while maintaining hard snow versatility. 40% rocker – 60% camber
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding of the specialists!
Each day the ski patrollers of America encounter new scenarios. Sometimes with competition ski boots, sometimes with hiking equipment, on-piste and off-piste: their field of work extends to the whole mountain. The Lord S. P. is just as versatile, comfortable both on hard slopes and off-piste on powder snow. The sticking point is the possibility of adjusting the toe piece to allow a perfect adjustment of the binding to the ski-mountaineering and ski touring boots which have plastic or rubber soles.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN 5 to 14
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- SP Technology : New Ski Patrol binding system with magnesium part sin toe piece, optimised for the widest possible range of situations. Perfect base fit for all types of ski boots, with optimal power transfer on all terrains, with a minimal height of profile
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.