referencia : 311323+111615
The engines are hot, buckle your seat belts, we hope that you are ready to fly a TURBINE. Its perfect TNT rocker shape (tip and tail) and the TTS stabilizer system makes it your perfect companion for unforgettable lines. The deeper the snow and the higher...HEAD
The engines are hot, buckle your seat belts, we hope that you are ready to fly a TURBINE. Its perfect TNT rocker shape (tip and tail) and the TTS stabilizer system makes it your perfect companion for unforgettable lines. The deeper the snow and the higher the cliffs, the more this ski excels.
For committed freeriders!
The name of the 3A means "Access All Aera" that already defines very well these bindings.
The Freeskiers prefer equipment ensuring control, performance and usability. Not only for the groomed trails and fields of virgin powdery snow, but also for the snowpark and the freestyle. The new AAATTACK 16 bindings by TYROLIA combine functionality and modern design to meet these requirements. A perfect tool for any type of skier who are ready to AAATTACK!
- Diecut UHM C base : This durable workhorse base material is dedicated to all country skiing. Diecuts are added for flare.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Tip and tail rocker combined with regular camber underfoot. This combination creates a surf feel in powder while maintaining hard snow versatility. 40% rocker – 60% camber
- DIN 5 to 16
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new TYROLIA AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths ranging from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.