From the Big Mountain range by HEAD, who has developed a full range of technologies to optimise the rocker effect to allow each ski of series to be the best companion for top level freeriders.
With the VENTURI, skiing is no longer simply skiing, it’s more like flying. Cut through across the mountain, float through the woods, power through powder, this ski will give you wings. A fast ski for good skiers.
With the freeride bindings TYROLIA AAAdrenalin, nothing prevents you from enjoying the snow in complete freedom. Combining stability, transmission of forces and exceptional performance at descent, they also offer a sophisticated ergonomic walking function allowing to overcome without problem of small steps of walking. They also meet the specific requirements of the backcountry for a breath-taking freeride performance on all the lands and on all tracks, and for unforgettable moments at skiing.
- Diecut UHM C base : This durable workhorse base material is dedicated to all country skiing. Diecuts are added for flare.
- Cap Sandwich Construction : We take the basic framework from the World Cup Sandwich and place a cap that just wraps over the top edge of the sidewall to make the ski more suitable for all mountain skiing. This great construction with a rounded top edge makes for one incredible all-country ski.
- "Tuffwalls" durable edges : : Impact resistant ABS sidewalls. " Tuffwalls" are designed to absorb impacts while remaining responsive.
ISS - Independent Suspension System: Elastomeric vibration reducers are located in the tip, tail, and underfoot. The elastomers minimise vibrations that are commonly associated with rockered skis. Underfoot, the vibrations are dampened to provide the skier with a smooth ride.
- TTS (Tip & Tail Stabiliser System) - Tip and tail stabiliser system. A ski with reduced vibration and increased dampening and a system to increase torsional strength all while at the same time reducing swing weight.
- TNT Rocker : Tip and tail rocker combined with regular camber underfoot. This combination creates a surf feel in powder while maintaining hard snow versatility. 40% rocker – 60% camber
With Freeride (FR) Pro toe and ergonomic pivot, the TYROLIA AAAdrenalin ensures easy walking while conserving your energy over short distances. The FR Pro Toe is adjustable by changing the position of the AFS anti-friction device to alpine or touring boot norms. This 68 mm wide stainless steel gliding element provides constant release values and results in a broader contact area to the ski boot sole. The result is more stability, more direct power transmission and an ultimate freeriding performance.
The FR Pro Heel has an impressive 80 mm wide Titanal heel track, which adds to the stability. The kinematics and power transmission of TYROLIA’s high performance bindings are used in the freeride bindings for perfect, unmatched backcountry performance. The FR Pro Heel can easily be adjusted to different boot sole lengths without any additional tool.
Freeflex : The binding provides full Freeflex functionality which allows the ski to flex as it is designed to do so it can retain its natural dynamics. This Freeflex is assisted by the height and the pivot of the toe piece. In the heel, the plate glides freely as it is only attached vertically within the titanal heel track, perpendicularly to the ski.
AA-Climbing aid and adjustment lever : On the TYROLIA Adrenalin changing between hiking and ski mode is easy, quick and sure using just the tip of the ski pole without stepping out of the binding. When changing from hiking to ski mode it just takes a glance to check if the system has been locked correctly.
It can be positioned in three angles for optimal climbing position to match the mountain: in addition to the lowest position of 0°, it is possible to set climb angles of 7° and 13°.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.