referencia : 314146+114073
The WC I.RACE TEAM is the junior ski that embodies the soul and technology of HEAD racing skis. It is designed for expert young skiers who want a stable and performing carving ski for great speed on groomed snow.HEAD
Watch out! This junior ski is definitely not a toy! The HEAD WC I.RACE TEAM has everything that the best young skiers require to carve aggressively on every type of terrain.
Equipped with Graphene World Cup Sandwich Cap construction and a wood and graphene core, the ski has a large reservoir of power for serious carving. The ABS sidewalls give it an impressive hold and a high level of ski/snow contact. Everything you need for great sports sessions in your favourite park.
Furthermore, theIntelligence™ Technology helps the ski to adapt to your personal style and the terrain. Flexible a low speed and on technical passages, the tip stiffens at speed for an exemplary hold and stability when approaching the most challenging turns.
What's more, the Junior Rocker makes it easier to exit the turns and enables the ski to have a more relaxed behaviour in the softest snow.
In your quest for an uncompromising ski for your future champion, opt for the WC I.RACE TEAM which will accompany him in boundless progression.
The HEAD SLR 4.5 system is a high performance binding for children.
Reliable with its SX toe piece featuring AFS to ensure that the boot is always centred in the binding after each movement, and the SX heel piece, it guarantees optimum security.
Lightweight, it is very practical to put on and adapts easily to all ski boot sizes for children.
- GRAPHENE: the graphene is integrated into the core and helps to strengthen it. With this material, it is possible to reduce the weight of the core without altering the advantages of the material used in its composition. It follows that skis incorporating this technology are up to an average of 300 gr lighter than other skis which offer a similar level of performance.
- CONSTRUCTION: With graphene World Cup Sandwich Cap construction – the more solid construction by the American brand – this ski combines an extreme agility with an extreme responsiveness for supreme performance. The wood and graphene core, which extends along the length of the ski, is enfolded in a mix of glass and carbon fibres. The edges are surmounted by ABS straight sidewalls. A Titanal reinforcement is inserted under the core.
- UHM C structured base: For a longer lifespan and optimal gliding comfort.
- INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY: Intelligence™ technology assists your ski in adapting to the terrain and to your personal style. Intellifibres placed at 45° in front of the binding convert the mechanical impulses of the ski into electric energy. The more powerful your style, the greater the production of electric energy will be. The electric energy is then redirected towards the intellifibres, which become rigid and give the ski greater rebound and torsional rigidity. The result is that the ski becomes very rigid at high speeds and on bumpy terrain; by contrast, the tip remains flexible when you need manoeuvrability at lower speed.
- JUNIOR ROCKER: for optimal performance, whatever the terrain. Children do not like to compromise. They want a ski that goes everywhere and fast! With 20% rocker and 80% camber, children will enjoy maximum carry, speed and control, including better handling in the turns.
- Structured base: a finish that withstands edge kick and scratching, for a look that will last.
- SX Kid toe piece with TRP and AFS Junior: the toe piece is equipped with a 65 mm wide slider. Boots with rubber soles are easier to remove in the event of a fall. The sidewings, featuring small rollers, ensure that the boot is recentred when stressed and that it releases more readily when required. All for reasons of safety.
- Full Diagonal: Located on the toe piece in front, the full diagonal system enables the front part of your boot to work as well horizontally as it does vertically. It reduces ligament stress and prevents injury when twisting backwards during a fall.
- SuperLiteRail/SuperLiteRail II : Adaptation system for ski bindings. Very lightweight, it allows the binding to adapt to any kind of boot without resorting to tools.
- SX Kid Heel Piece: very lightweight, it is also extremely easy to put on.
- Base length: 239 - 323 mm
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
La historia HEAD empieza en 1847 con Tyrolia y en 1950 Head Ski Company se funda. Ahora es uno de los lideres mundiales en la fabricacion y distribucion de material de deportivo.
Esta compania austriaca esta organizada en cinco divisiones operativas: los deportes de invierno, deportes de raqueta, Buceo, sportswear y licencias. Los productos HEAD: esquis alpinos, fijaciones de esquis, botas de esqui, snowboard y protecciones, raquetas de tenis y de squash, pelotas de tenis y zapatos de tenis y de deportes.
Los productos Head han alcanzado posiciones de liderazgo en terminos de ventas y de la reputacion y han ganado un alto perfil a traves del uso de los mejores atletas de hoy.
Ahora, Head domina el campeonato del mundo FIS de esqui alpino.