For 2016, the versatile CHALLENGER ATR 2 has been updated with a more supportive fit through the midfoot, and increased comfort across the top of the foot for those looking to run both road and trail.
The early stage Meta-Rocker remains unchanged to provide a smooth ride, and the 4mm lugs give all-terrain traction.
If you want one shoe for all surfaces, look no further than the Challenger ATR 2.
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 24 mm
- Heel: 29 mm
- Closed Air Mesh Upper Provides Added Protection on the Trail
- Seamless No-Sew Midfoot Support
- Ortholite® Insole
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Oversize EVA Midsole Provides Lightweight Cushioning
- 4mm Lugs Provide All-Terrain Traction
- Podular Outsole Design Provides Stability on Uneven Terrain
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||UK shoe size|
HOKA ONE ONE is a brand that offer new and elevated benefits to all runners, since 2010.
She has developed a unique performance midsole, with higher volume, greater rebounding foam, to provide maximal cushioning.
To protect the runner's foot, the brand has created a curved sole, to promote consistent rythm, for all type of rythme, and all levels of performance (joggers to elite athletes...).
HOKA ONE ONE continue to leading the running revolution.