Inspired by Karl Melzter and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50K, the SPEEDGOAT is designed to take on technical trails.
Built on an injected EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap gives increased toe protection.
When you need a tough shoe to get you through tough trail conditions, look to the Speedgoat.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 5 mm
- Forefoot: 28 mm
- Heel: 33 mm
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded Microfiber Underlays Provide Lightweight Comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® Rubber Outsole with 4mm Lugs
- Trail Specific Outsole Flex Grooves Provide Stability
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|
HOKA ONE ONE is a brand that offer new and elevated benefits to all runners, since 2010.
She has developed a unique performance midsole, with higher volume, greater rebounding foam, to provide maximal cushioning.
To protect the runner's foot, the brand has created a curved sole, to promote consistent rythm, for all type of rythme, and all levels of performance (joggers to elite athletes...).
HOKA ONE ONE continue to leading the running revolution.