HOKA ONE ONE signature cushioning that has been available to runners around the globe for the past 6 years is now available to hikers in the Tor Ultra Hi WP.
Our midsole blend of EVA and RMAT® material provides ultimate comfort underfoot, and our Meta-Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride.
Technical midfoot geometry is designed to increase underfoot stability on uneven terrain, and Vibram® MegaGrip outsole rubber with 5mm lugs provides ample traction and durability.
- Fit: Medium, Wide
- Surface: Hiking
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training, Neutral: Max Cushion, Dynamic Stability
- Preferred Ride: Responsive, Plush
- Offset: 4 mm
- Forefoot: 28 mm
- Heel: 32 mm
Weight: 485.00 g (Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.)
- Nubuck and Suede Leather Upper
- eVent® Waterproof Membrane with Full Bootie Construction
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Active Foot Frame Stability
- Full Length EVA Top Midsole for Cushioning
- Engineered RMAT® Midsole for a Supportive Ride
- Technical Midfoot Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|
HOKA ONE ONE is a brand that offer new and elevated benefits to all runners, since 2010.
She has developed a unique performance midsole, with higher volume, greater rebounding foam, to provide maximal cushioning.
To protect the runner's foot, the brand has created a curved sole, to promote consistent rythm, for all type of rythme, and all levels of performance (joggers to elite athletes...).
HOKA ONE ONE continue to leading the running revolution.