|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The NX2 is a high-end binding intended for riders who want only the best responsiveness. It is a perfect combination of power and comfort for exceptional transmission.
It includes an aluminum alloy flange and has the same features as the NX2-GT with more flexibility.
Its innovative straps provides optimal support and its rear opening by the spoiler makes it even more functional.
- Cambered aluminum flange (Alu NX2) with BankBed canted at 2.5° for responsive support.
OC-Kush Basepad with heel and toe cushioning inserts to reduce vibrations and dampen landings.
- An adjustable ModBack high back with aluminium heelcup which actively triggers the N.A.S.T.Y. system. (raise the strap) for faster than ever entry and exit.
- The 4-Way adjustable Apex.8 is an all mountain SupportPanel with asymmetrical anatomic shape reinforced with fibreglass for maximum response.
- KushControl spoiler cushioning.
- Strap: Fusion PowerStrap
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
- Rigidity: 4/5
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||V_T_pointure_EU||V_T_pointure_MP|
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.