The legendary Flagship is the cornerstone of the Jones board line. Jeremy Jones spent two decades perfecting this freeride board design and thousands of riders worldwide now revere the Flagship as the most confidence inspiring snowboard on the planet.
While other snowboards may mimic the Flagship’s muscle bound shape and flex profile, rest assured there is still nothing like the real thing.
The Flagship is powerful and responsive thanks to the mellow Magne-traction, Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker profile, but it’s the iconic Oak wood top sheet that’s the game changer.
The Oak wood topsheet delivers a lively but damp board feel that pops and stomps unlike any other freeride board out there.
NEW for 2016, the Flagship features 100% burned ‘no-ink’ logo graphics and is available in three new wide sizes - 159W, 165W and 169W.
- Master Core 2.0 : Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers for added pop and durability plus premium light poplar for weight savings and even flex.
- Quadrax Carbon
- Oak Topsheet
- Sintered 9900 Base : Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Directional Shape
- Wrap Tip Construction : Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability.
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The boss, the big daddy, the top dog – look no further because this top of the line snowboard binder gives you the ultimate performance for all terrain, all the time.
- Featuring the state-of-the-art lightweight Carbon Slimeback™ tech for first-rate response and a fluid feel unlike anything else on the market. Also featuring the ThinFlex™ ankle strap, AstroGlyde™ LT ratchets, two levels of Wedgie™ footbeds and a premium soft case for an elite first-class package. Offering the max in customization, response and support, the El Hefe snowboard binding is dialed for all of your charging needs.
-Aluminum for a reason; the perfect balance of minimal weight, quick response and unmatched durability.
-Infinity™ Chassis System:
-Featuring a narrow footprint and a base radius to allow for a more natural board flex, the lightweight and flexible aluminum chassis comes complete with finely tunable adjustments, stance correct heel cup and performance Micro-Disc mounting system.
-The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop. If you are riding a rocker board, you’ll especially appreciate getting some added pop with 2.5.
- Wedgie 4:
-Precise angle for those riders looking for the utmost drive and ollie pop. Ideal for those who rock the extra wide stance.
-This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel..
-ThinGrip Max Toe Strap:
-This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grippy fit with any snowboard boot.
-Perfectly contoured, pad-less design and formed neoprene to provide all the support you need without the fluff..
-FlipSide Mount Straps:
-FLIPSIDE MOUNT STRAPS:
-Featured on all Infinity chassis bindings, our FlipSide mount straps provide an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Made from laminated carbon and urethane, this unique highback offers the lightweight support and pop of carbon with the smooth dampened ride of urethane.
Aluminum Infinity™ Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup
- Carbon Slimeback™ Highback
- Wedgie™ 2.5 & 4.0 Footbeds
- Urethane Rollbar™ Basepad
- ThinFlex™ Ankle Strap
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Strap
- FlipSide™ Mount Strap
- AstroGlyde™ LT Ratchets
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc
- Premium Binding Case
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.