referencia : SNJ160205
The Solution splitboard is widely known for it’s unrivaled performance on any terrain. For 2016 we’ve added another jewel to the Solution’s humble crown as this best-selling backcountry chariot is now one of the most eco-friendly splitboards in the world thanks to a new ECO-plastic topsheet.JONES
The Solution splitboard is widely known for it’s unrivaled performance on any terrain. For 2016 we’ve added another jewel to the Solution’s humble crown as this best-selling backcountry chariot is now one of the most eco-friendly splitboards in the world thanks to a new ECO-plastic topsheet. The ECO-plastic topsheet is made from Castor beans and is designed to be lighter, more durable and scratch resistant. The ECO-plastic is also snow repellent which means you’ll have less snow sticking to your skis on the slog uphill. The Solution is the identical split twin to the Flagship and likewise features a floaty Blunt Nose and the crud busting Directional Rocker profile. Inner and outer edge mellow Magne-Traction locks in your edges while skinning or shredding and the ULTRA core plus Carbon Split Stringers bring the board to life adding playful snap and pop. NEW for 2016, the Solution is available in three new wide sizes - 159w, 165w and 169w.
- Ultra Split-Core 2.0 : Ultralight and ultra durable triple density wood core designed exclusively for splitboards. Hardwood stringers positioned at the edges deliver supreme response and durability.
- Quadrax Carbon
- Carbon Split Stringers : Eight carbon stringers are specially positioned in key core locations for added strength and torsional stiffness in splitboards.
- ECO-Plastic Topsheet
- Sintered 9900 Base : Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Directional Shape
- Wrap Tip Construction : Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability.
- Inner & Outside Mellow Magne Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
- Quick tension tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.