referencia : SNJ160125Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : SNJ160125Ver la descripcion completa
referencia : DR1671151005B-BLK
Playful yet precise, the Mountain Twin is the board for freestylin’ freeriders who want one board that can do it all. It’s designed to shred the entire mountain like it’s your own personal skatepark without sacrificing high-speed, line-bombing stability.
Rocker tip and tail make poppin’ pillows or pressin’ boxes equally easy and give the Mountain Twin float and finesse in soft snow. Camber underfoot combined with Mellow Magne-Traction give the board snap and hold carving hard pack or boosting out of the halfpipe.
The Himalayan spine wall graphic on this season’s Mountain Twin was drawn by artist Joseph Toney.
New for 2016, the Mountain Twin is available in two new sizes - 155w and 162.
- Mountain Core 2.0 : Dual-density full wood core with hardwood beech stringers positioned at the edges for added pop and durability.
- Triax Fiberglass : Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Sintered 7000 Base : Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Film Topsheet : Film topsheets provide the stiffness and impact resistance of a normal topsheet while significantly reducing weight by decreasing the thickness of the topsheet material.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement : Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Twin Directional
- Spin Tip Construction : Wood core tapers and ABS sidewall is eliminated at the tip to decrease spin weight and increase board butter-ability.
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Radar is our bombproof all-mountain. Our Natural Cant Plus Interface incorporated throughout the whole binding offers superior shock absorption; increases comfort and reliefs heel impact on heavy landings.
The Omichrom Light baseplate, combined with our Polycarbonate High back provides the perfect flex whilst retaining its response when carving.
Infinite ankle straps and Hyperflex toe straps, combined with our MG 12 magnesium ratchets ensure that foot pain is a thing of the past.
The Radar will see you through the longest and toughest riding days far into the future.
- Infinite : For you, here’s our brand new dual density strap that breaks the trade-off between comfort and performance! The design of the internal frame is based on the Infinity Symbol, and it guarantees powerful energy transmission. At the same time, a larger strap on the outer part smoothes the contact point, and thanks to its gel cushion in the joint zones, provides superior comfort.
- Natural Cant Plus : The Natural Cant Plus pad sets the new standard for comfort and performance. Its outside angle fulfills the gap between the external part of the foot and the binding, providing a perfect feeling of balance and comfort even with the widest stance. It features the Plaxmol Heel cushioning in PU to absorb shock and vibrations maximizing the dampening for high impact landings and making it more comfortable; in addition, the toe ramp delivers perfect side edge control.
- - Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.