The Women’s Flagship is a high-performance directional freeride board designed for strong women who ride technical terrain.
It shares identical features to the Men’s Flagship including the durable and snappy Master core and the ultra-fast Sintered 9900 Base.
Mellow Magne-traction keeps the Women’s Flagship solid on hard-pack, while the Blunt Nose and Directional Rocker profile let the board plow through pow or chop one and the same.
The iconic Maple wood topsheet on the Women’s Flagship offers a lively yet plush board feel that’s the perfect balance for riders who like to slash turns and charge hard.
New for 2016, we’ve eliminated a majority of the ink used on the topsheet by burning the logo graphics.
- Master Core 2.0 : Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood beech stringers for added pop and durability plus premium light poplar for weight savings and even flex.
- Quadrax Carbon
- Maple Topsheet
- Sintered 9900 Base : Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Belt Ground Finish
- Oversized Recycled Edges : All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS : ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned : All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- OneBallJay BIO Wax : Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with OneBallJay BIO wax.
- Directional Shape
- Wrap Tip Construction : Full wood core to the tip and ABS sidewall completely wraps around tip for added response and durability.
- Mellow Magne-Traction : Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. “Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker.” - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut : At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Blunt Nose : “How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight.” - Jeremy Jones
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A lightweight freestyle performance binder built for ladies that turn the entire mountain into her playground. The DVa snowboard binding unveils Ride’s new aluminum Edge™ chassis built for all mountain performance, flex and durability. Featuring the Slimeback™ SB for a smooth ride with fluid support, Wedgie™ footbeds for a subtle angle that provides added drive and pop, and the ThinGrip™ Plus toe strap for the ideal blend of support and freestyle-driven response.
- ALUMINUM CHASSIS:
-Aluminum for a reason; the perfect balance of minimal weight, quick response and unmatched durability.
- NEW! Edge™ Chassis System:
-A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment, stance correct heel cup and micro disc mounting for 2x4 inserts and channel compatibility. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum alloy to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for the advancing rider.
This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel.
-Featuring a brand new design with our urethane Slimeback™ material that has vibration dampening qualities for a smooth ride, consistent flex and fluid support.
Aluminum Edge™ Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup
- Slimeback™ SB Highbac
- Wedgie™ Footbed
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Ankle Strap
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe Strapc AstroGlyde™ LT Ratchets
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc
Founded in 2010 by the mythical freerider Jeremy Jones, the Jones Snowboards brand is a freeride focused brand with the aim of producing the best snowboards of the market. You quickly realize that the Jones brand is a freeride trademark by the fact that there is a splitboard version for each of the proposed boards. The most famous Jones boards are the Flagship (Mothership for women), The Hovercraft and the Mountain Twin. Jones also proposes an all-mountain/freestyle board: the Aviator.