referencia : 1020104.241.1
Glance at the first K2 ski specially dedicated to women, the LTP, acquiring a real success due to its exceptional versatility and its unique profile adapted to the needs of skiers, the 50TH SUPERFREE is a model developed for the 50th anniversary of K2....K2
Glance at the first K2 ski specially dedicated to women, the LTP, acquiring a real success due to its exceptional versatility and its unique profile adapted to the needs of skiers, the 50TH SUPERFREE is a model developed for the 50th anniversary of K2.
High performance ski, it integrates the best technologies to be both reactive, powerful and all mountain. Its All-Terrain rocker, for instance, allows it to make turns with ease, fluidity and precision on all types of terrain, soft and hard snow. The good level skiers can have fun and perfect their technique with a reliable and efficient ski no matter what.
The Marker K2 / ER3 10.0 (Energy Response Plate) is designed for experienced and leisure skiers. Shorter and less rigid than men bindings, they allow easier flexing of skiing and a considerable weight gain. It uses a new Compact Toe 20% lighter and a fixed heel Compact2 to generate more power, accuracy and responsiveness.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Bioflex cores : All our skis for women are fitted with our Bioflex core, composed of a mixture of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is in dense poplar, and a lightweight core in Paulownia merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. For 2011/12, we have developed three types of Bioflex nuclei that have been designed to respond to various types of skiers: Bioflex 380% of poplar, 20% of Paulownia - Performance, power and durability. Bioflex 2 (70% of poplar, 30% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance. Bioflex 1 (60% of poplar, 40% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Mod Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location
- ROX Technology
> Core: Strength and structure
A ski K2 is designed with a primary core and layers of structure that determine the bending.
> MOD: Suspension
A secondary kernel which basically acts as a suspension system toning down the path of the ski, but without affecting the flex of the ski
> Carbon Web: increased adhesion
A support in high carbon in form of X is placed above the furthest MOD from the core to increase the torsional rigidity
> Rocker Speed: Initiation without effort and precision
Without Rocker, a skiing with such a torsional rigidity would be almost impossible to launch in a turn.
- Construction: Hybritech Sidewall, Triaxial Braided, Bioflex 2 Core
- Program: Track 80% / Off Piste 20%
- Front Jaw: triple pivot ER
- Step-in heel piece:
Sole length of 258-360 mm
- Stop skis: 85 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- DIN 3-10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.