referencia : 10A0105.101.1
Constructed on the same base as the Pinnacle model for men, the new K2 ALLUVIT 88 with its versatile sidecut is the perfect ski for skiing on the tracks and beyond.
With a Bioflex core, combined with Konic and Nanolite technology, the construction of this ski distributes the weight to create a slimmer profile, thereby achieving increased manoeuvrability. The wood on the perimeter of the ski ensures a power and stability directly on the sides, associated with aplayful side thanks to the reduction of weight in the Nanolite core in the centre and at the extremities.
The triaxial fibre that increases rigidity, as well as the "Metal laminate" layers of fibreglass and titanium, which improve the shock-absorption and precision, are amongst the great advantages of this freeride, all-terrain ski.
A ski that allows you to confront all types of snow conditions in the park and to have the upper hand all over the mountain.
- Bioflex Konic (Nanolite): A special core for women, with Konic technology. The Bioflex (Aspen and Paulownia) wood core is incorporated onto the perimeter of the ski while the Nanolite is in the centre to reduce the weight at the extremities and create an incomparable flex. A 5% weight reduction, but, most significantly, a 15% reduction of weight at the extremities.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial braiding involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where the fibreglass bands are wound around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
- All-Terrain Rocker: a slight raising of the tip in front for greater versatility and ease in all conditions.
- Metal Laminate: alternative layers of fibreglass and titanium to improve shock absorption, precision and performance.
- Hybritech sidewalls: Hybritech is a unique mix of "cap" construction and construction with straight sidewalls. It combines precision, power and the performance of the sidewalls underfoot with a light weight and an easy initiation of the turn that characterises all skis with "cap" construction.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: The widest part of the ski is tapered towards the middle of the ski. In the front, it enables a reduction in weight and better grip in snow conditions ranging from soft to variable. A tapered heel allows an easier exit from the turns for better anticipatory sensation and, as a result, increases confidence.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The 3 As which prefix the name of this binding mean "Access All Area", which describes these bindings well.
Lovers of freeski prefer equipment that offers control, performance, easy control and reliability.
To meet all these requirements the new AAATTACK bindings combine modern construction and perfect functionality.
The perfect tool for skiers who do a bit of everything.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Height 17mm
- FR Pro Toe: The Freeride (FR) Pro toe with horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the new AAA series. It also includes a 77 mm metal friction device (AFD metal), which can be adjusted for all types of ski boots. This binding can be used for ski widths from 80 mm and wider.
- AFD Metal
- Race Heel
- Race ski brake
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.