referencia : 1040106.248.1
The dynamical, precise and technical AMP CHARGER is not here to joke around! It has all the perks of a fast ski designed for performance on the piste and fun in All Mountain mode: sharp edging, recovery, direction change...K2
The dynamical, precise and technical AMP CHARGER is not here to joke around! It has all the perks of a fast ski designed for performance on the piste and fun in All Mountain mode: sharp edging, recovery, direction change...
Its Metal Laminate, titanium and glass fiber construction gives it great precision and a high level of performance for a light ski. Its Speed rocker completes the work perfectly in terms of maneuverability without forgetting about turning precision. K2 also thought of comfort: the MOD suspensions dampen vibrations and shocks by spreading it out on the ski's whole length, so you will barely feel the terrain.
Thanks to the K2 Marker MX System for bindings, you will also get precision and maneuverability.
Sold with MXCELL 12TCX bindings.
The MX 12.0 is a very efficient binding designed with all of the well-known Marker brand's know-how. It provides unrivaled precision and control. It is ideal for high-end all-mountain models such as the Rictor. Its system features the Marker Inter-Pivot technology for the heel piece and the light Triple-Pivot Confort MX for the toes. It comes with an AFD stainless steel cross spring and includes the rear release function.
- Core: Poplar/Paulownia
- Metal Laminate construction: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Carbon web: The structure MOD is wrapped with a carbon fibre, carbon strands are arranged at specific angles for added torsional rigidity of the secondary core. This allows retaining a light ski while providing the torsional stiffness to the places where it is needed.
- MOD suspension: The Mod high performance suspension system Mod dampens vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski to provide sharper edging and better power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves along the primary core to prevent affecting the ski's general flex.
- K2 Marker MX System: This K2/MX binding system, combined with the integrated rail technology, provides unprecedented precision and control to our high-end AMP skis. This system includes the Marker Inter-Pivot Heel technology and a lighter version of the Triple Pivot MX toe piece. This toe piece is equipped with a stainless-steel AFD spring and a rear removing function.
- Speed Rocker: high level of performance in terms of precision, power, maneuverability and edge grip on hard snow.
- Technology Marker Inter-Pivot
- Triple-Pivot Comfort MX
- Stainless Steel AFD
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.