referencia : 1010005.240.1
The All-Terrain Rocker matched to a waist of 76 mm and the M3 bindings make from Photon a ski tolerant a manageable. It will allow intermediate skiers to visit all the corners of the station with all stability and confidence. For those who want to be...K2
The All-Terrain Rocker matched to a waist of 76 mm and the M3 bindings make from Photon a ski tolerant a manageable. It will allow intermediate skiers to visit all the corners of the station with all stability and confidence. For those who want to be able to spend more days in station, the Photon is an inexpensive option to obtain a maximum of pleasure.
Ideal for the practice of recreational skiing, the Marker M3 10.0 bindings have a new Compact Toe piece and a Compact2 heel providing more power, accuracy and speed under the foot while getting 20% in weight compared to previous versions.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- ROX Technology
> Core: Strength and structure
A ski K2 is designed with a primary core and layers of structure that determine the bending.
> MOD: Suspension
A secondary kernel which basically acts as a suspension system toning down the path of the ski, but without affecting the flex of the ski
> Carbon Web: increased adhesion
A support in high carbon in form of X is placed above the furthest MOD from the core to increase the torsional rigidity
> Rocker Speed??: Initiation without effort and precision
Without Rocker, a skiing with such a torsional rigidity would be almost impossible to launch in a turn.
- Glass Web: The structure MOD is wrapped with a secondary layer of glass fibre to add torsional stiffness but retain more tolerance and versatility than with the Carbon Web.
- Progressive Sidecut: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot. In general, the skis have rather a single radius. This works very well on skis rather thin, but can make driving wider skis underfoot more difficult, especially in transformed snow. The use of progressive radius on wider skis improves the triggering of the turns and the performance on hard snow.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Mod Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location
- Construction: Construction Cap, Triaxial Fibre, Fir Core / Poplar
- Program: Track 70% / Off Piste 30%
- Compact toe piece
Compact2 fixed tail
DIN value: 2.5 – 10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.