referencia : 1020007.242.1
Reference in terms of all mountain skis, the PHOTON belongs to the famous AMP range (All Mountain Performance) and has the same technologies as the top of the range models allowing it to be effective in all conditions.K2
Reference in terms of all mountain skis, the PHOTON belongs to the famous AMP range (All Mountain Performance) and has the same technologies as the top of the range models allowing it to be effective in all conditions.
Perfectly blending tolerance and versatility thanks to its adapted side lines, its lightweight construction and its All-Terrain Rocker, this ski will allow the skiers in search of progress to exceed their limits with confidence. At ease on tracks and outside, the Photon is ideal for intermediate to good skiers who want a single ski to pleasure them whatever happens.
Ideal for the practice of recreational skiing, the Marker M3 10.0 bindings have a new Compact Toe piece and a Compact2 heel providing more power, accuracy and speed under the foot while getting 20% in weight compared to previous versions.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- ROX Technology
> Core: Strength and structure
A ski K2 is designed with a primary core and layers of structure that determine the bending.
> MOD: Suspension
A secondary kernel which basically acts as a suspension system toning down the path of the ski, but without affecting the flex of the ski
> Carbon Web: increased adhesion
A support in high carbon in form of X is placed above the furthest MOD from the core to increase the torsional rigidity
> Rocker Speed: Initiation without effort and precision
Without Rocker, a skiing with such a torsional rigidity would be almost impossible to launch in a turn.
- Glass Web: The structure MOD is wrapped with a secondary layer of glass fibre to add torsional stiffness but retain more tolerance and versatility than with the Carbon Web.
- Progressive Sidecut: Wider ski front. Thinner tail. A progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot. In general, the skis have rather a single radius. This works very well on skis rather thin, but can make driving wider skis underfoot more difficult, especially in transformed snow. The use of progressive radius on wider skis improves the triggering of the turns and the performance on hard snow.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Mod Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location.
- Construction: Construction Cap, Triaxial Fibre, Fir Core / Poplar
- Program: Track 70% / Off Piste 30%
- Compact toe piece
- Compact2 fixed tail
- DIN value: 2.5 – 10
- All lengths of shoes are adaptable without tools
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.