referencia : 1040108.101.1
referencia : RC9A081
The AMP RICTOR 90 is the ultimate All Mountain ski. Its wooden core made of three different essences gives it good stability, light weight and maneuverability. These three features can also be found in the extra Metal Laminate construction giving it excellent precision.
Its Hybritech edges are great to carve curves quickly and easily in powder snow, while its All terrain rocker gives it great versatility and gliding.
This ski is intended for high to very high-level skiers.
- Core: Poplar/Paulownia
- Metal Laminate construction: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Skin Gomets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screwdriver if you want to use it in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used to build a backcountry rescue sledge, and also to mark support points in the snow
- All Terrain Rocker: designed for good level skiers for better versatility and ease in all types of snow.
- K2 Marker MX System: This K2/MX binding system, combined with the integrated rail technology, provides unprecedented precision and control to our high-end AMP skis. This system includes the Marker Inter-Pivot Heel technology and a lighter version of the Triple Pivot MX toe piece. This toe piece is equipped with a stainless-steel AFD spring and a rear removing function.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most trustworthy binding in alpine skiing, the FKS, is back. The FKS 180 L features bombproof construction and delivers better retention and prevention of pre-release than any binding on the market. FKS bindings stand alone to feature 7-points of boot contact giving superior control, response and snow feel. Skiers have less concern with pre-release due to the longest elastic travel on the market. The heelpiece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia to give more consistent, reliable and manageable release. The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece has 180۫۫ multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release. With the shortest mounting zone available, the FKS allows deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering. The FKS 180 L features a 90mm brake and provides the most reliable, durable and performance-oriented binding construction available for aggressive freeskiers.
• DIN : 8 - 18
• TOE PIECE: Dual Action Race
• GLIDER: Wide Free
• HEEL PIECE: FKS Turntable
• REMOVABLE BRAKE: L 80 – 95 mm
• LENGHT ADJUSTEMENT: 20 mm
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT & WIDTH ADJUSTEMENT (Toe)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.