Inspired by the AMP VELOCITY, the STRYKER ROX is a powerful yet forgiving ski.
Part of the AMP (All Mountain Performance) range, it has many leading-edge technologies such as the new ROX technology. The Speed Rocker, is designed specifically for performance on hard snow, providing more accuracy, power and grip at high speeds. The width is narrow enough to allow you to accelerate transitions between turns.
A carving ski by in the soul, with adapted sidecut radius, due to its tolerance and versatility the Stryker can go for small trips off-piste. An essential reference for athletic skiers who are looking for an efficient ski on any terrain, especially on the hard snow pistes.
Ideal for the practice of recreational skiing, the Marker M3 11.0 bindings have a new Compact Toe piece and a Compact2 heel providing more power, accuracy and speed under the foot while getting 20% in weight compared to previous versions.
- Speed rocker : This type of rocker has been developed for the snow rather harsh: with a slightly elevated and little longer tip, the entries of cornering will be facilitated,the transitions without surprise.The camber on the rest of the ski gives more precision and grip power than any other type of rocker in the range.
- ROX Technology
> Core: Strength and structure
A ski K2 is designed with a primary core and layers of structure that determine the bending.
> MOD: Suspension
A secondary kernel which basically acts as a suspension system toning down the path of the ski, but without affecting the flex of the ski
> Carbon Web: increased adhesion
A support in high carbon in form of X is placed above the furthest MOD from the core to increase the torsional rigidity
> Rocker Speed: Initiation without effort and precision
Without Rocker, a skiing with such a torsional rigidity would be almost impossible to launch in a turn.
- Carbon web: The structure MOD is wrapped with a carbon fibre, carbon strands are arranged at specific angles for added torsional rigidity of the secondary core. This allows retaining a light ski while providing the torsional stiffness to the places where it is needed.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- MOD Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location
- Construction : Triaxial Fibreglass - Hybritech Sidewalls - Fir / Poplar Core
- Program : Track 80% / Off Piste 20%
- Compact toe piece
- Compact2 fixed tail
- DIN value: 3 – 11
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.