Great novelty making its entry in the Freeride range, replacing the very popular SideStash, ANNEX 108 is a freerider that wants it. With its generous sidecuts and its All Terrain rocker, it is ready to send on engaged sides. It is even equipped with an offset radius towards the rear and construction consisting of metal layers to obtain the necessary stability on difficult terrain. Notice to all freeriders who want a ski for riding the deep with confidence and mastery.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate construction: Fitted with two layers of ultra light titanium alloy applied on the entire length of the ski, the skis with metal laminated represent the most powerful technology and the more complex in the K2 range. Starting from the sole of the ski, this construction is comprised of glass fibre layers and titanium below and above the core wood. The metal laminate provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Fir/Aspen/Maple Core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Belonging to the Free Touring range "à la carte", the XM 13 are bindings specially designed for skiers followers of freerando.
Compatible with the shoes and "WTR" (with walking sole), it provides equivalent skiability as classic bindings while being able to transform into a touring binding uphill.
This is thanks to its reduced height (26 mm), its expanded wheelbase and its very high stiffness.In addition, its ergonomics and simplicity make the simplest bindings and the safest to handle to switch between ascending and descending modes.
NOTE: the ski stop C100 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value:5-13
- Width of brake: 115 mm (100 and 130 mm available separately)
- Length adjustment heel: 55 mm
- Height : 26 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.