referencia : 1040301.101.1
referencia : 7524P1.GDE
The ANNEX 108 is made for those who love wide open spaces! It has excellent stability and maneuverability on all snow qualities.
Its All Terrain rocker adapts to hard snow perfectly as well as to soft snow thanks to its raised tip and its camber under the feet. The Metal Laminate construction makes it light enough to be maneuverable with an unchanged level of performance.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate construction: Fitted with two layers of ultra light titanium alloy applied on the entire length of the ski, the skis with metal laminated represent the most powerful technology and the more complex in the K2 range. Starting from the sole of the ski, this construction is comprised of glass fibre layers and titanium below and above the core wood. The metal laminate provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecut: Wider ski front. Thinner tail. A progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Especially constructed for lighter riders and equipped with new FDT
and Gripwalk technology.
Its adjustable toe and heel construction makes the GRIFFON 13 D the ideal choice for a flexible rental concept. Compatible with all GripWalk soles without any further adjustment.
The new soleID allows the rider a universal boot selection. Either touring or Alpine boot, all variants fit this binding. The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, now with new heel and toe design. The Griffon features no-pull-out screws and compact mounting. The short binding is ideal for spins & twists.
Recommended for skis over 76 mm wide , available with 90, 110 and 120 mm brakes in 2 color combinations.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 22 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Inter Pivot
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.