referencia : 1030200.101.1
referencia : 7816P1.LSE
Already rewarded on several occasions, the ANNEX 118 is a ski about which there is a lot to say. One of the widest in the Freeride range (with the Shreditor 120), this model has been specially designed to meet the needs of the famous freerider Seth Morrison, in terms of stability and control. Let me tell you that this ski is a tough nut to crack and it expects just one thing, commitment in the big slopes. Providing excellent flotation thanks to its long rocker in tip, it is stable at high speed and chains large curves with mastery. Thanks to its small holes at the spatulas designed to attach the skins, it may even depart to the conquest of new heights!
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Fir/Aspen/Maple Core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.