The ANNEX 118 was designed specifically for the well-known freerider Seth Morrison. It is one of the largest skis of the freeride range. It was designed for adventure and thrill. It is equally stable and maneuverable. Its long rocker gives it great flotation. The different technology of its construction and finish provide it with excellent performance in turns and curves, power, speed and dynamics.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Peso (g)||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.