The ANNEX 118 was designed specifically for the well-known freerider Seth Morrison. It is one of the largest skis of the freeride range. It was designed for adventure and thrill. It is equally stable and maneuverable. Its long rocker gives it great flotation. The different technology of its construction and finish provide it with excellent performance in turns and curves, power, speed and dynamics.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Pair of stop-skis with 120mm width, for the Duke, Jester and Tour by MARKER.
For skis of waist width from 100 to 120mm.
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.