The ANNEX 118 was designed specifically for the well-known freerider Seth Morrison. It is one of the largest skis of the freeride range. It was designed for adventure and thrill. It is equally stable and maneuverable. Its long rocker gives it great flotation. The different technology of its construction and finish provide it with excellent performance in turns and curves, power, speed and dynamics.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS XXL : 100-117 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.