referencia : 1040300.101.1
referencia : RC9A080
The ANNEX 118 was designed specifically for the well-known freerider Seth Morrison. It is one of the largest skis of the freeride range. It was designed for adventure and thrill. It is equally stable and maneuverable. Its long rocker gives it great flotation. The different technology of its construction and finish provide it with excellent performance in turns and curves, power, speed and dynamics.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most trustworthy binding in alpine skiing, the FKS, is back. The FKS 180 XXL features bombproof construction and delivers better retention and prevention of pre-release than any binding on the market. FKS bindings stand alone to feature 7-points of boot contact giving superior control, response and snow feel. Skiers have less concern with pre-release due to the longest elastic travel on the market. The heelpiece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia to give more consistent, reliable and manageable release. The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece has 180۫۫ multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release. With the shortest mounting zone available, the FKS allows deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering. The FKS 180 XXL features a 115mm brake and provides the most reliable, durable and performance-oriented binding construction available for aggressive freeskiers.
• DIN : 8 - 18
• TOE PIECE: Dual Action Race
• GLIDER: Wide Free
• HEEL PIECE: FKS Turntable
• LENGHT ADJUSTEMENT: 20 mm
• REMOVABLE BRAKE: XXL 100-130 mm
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT & WIDTH ADJUSTEMENT (Toe)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.