The ANNEX 118 was designed specifically for the well-known freerider Seth Morrison. It is one of the largest skis of the freeride range. It was designed for adventure and thrill. It is equally stable and maneuverable. Its long rocker gives it great flotation. The different technology of its construction and finish provide it with excellent performance in turns and curves, power, speed and dynamics.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.