Great novelty making its entry in the Freeride 2014 range, the ANNEX 98 is an all mountain freerider that wants it. With its intermediate sidecuts (98 mm at waist) and its All Terrain rocker, it is ready to send on engaged sides. It is even equipped with an offset radius towards the rear and construction consisting of metal layers to obtain the necessary stability on difficult terrain. Notice to all freeriders who want a not-too-bulky ski for riding the deep with confidence and mastery.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate construction: Fitted with two layers of ultra light titanium alloy applied on the entire length of the ski, the skis with metal laminated represent the most powerful technology and the more complex in the K2 range. Starting from the sole of the ski, this construction is comprised of glass fibre layers and titanium below and above the core wood. The metal laminate provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Fir/Aspen/Maple Core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.