The ANNEX 98 is made for those who love wide open spaces! It has excellent stability and maneuverability on all snow qualities. Its 98 mm waist give it great flotation quality.
Its All Terrain rocker adapts to hard snow perfectly as well as to soft snow thanks to its raised tip and its camber under the feet. The Metal Laminate construction makes it light enough to be maneuverable with an unchanged level of performance.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate construction: Fitted with two layers of ultra light titanium alloy applied on the entire length of the ski, the skis with metal laminated represent the most powerful technology and the more complex in the K2 range. Starting from the sole of the ski, this construction is comprised of glass fibre layers and titanium below and above the core wood. The metal laminate provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecut: Wider ski front. Thinner tail. A progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding of the specialists!
Each day the ski patrollers of America encounter new scenarios. Sometimes with competition ski boots, sometimes with hiking equipment, on-piste and off-piste: their field of work extends to the whole mountain. The Lord S. P. is just as versatile, comfortable both on hard slopes and off-piste on powder snow. The sticking point is the possibility of adjusting the toe piece to allow a perfect adjustment of the binding to the ski-mountaineering and ski touring boots which have plastic or rubber soles.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN 5 to 14
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- SP Technology : New Ski Patrol binding system with magnesium part sin toe piece, optimised for the widest possible range of situations. Perfect base fit for all types of ski boots, with optimal power transfer on all terrains, with a minimal height of profile
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Pair of stop-skis with a width of 110mm, for the bindings of the "Royal Family" (Duke, Baron, Griffon, Jester, Squire) and Marker Tour.
For skis of skate width from 90 to 110mm.
NOTE: not compatible with the Free Ten bindings!
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.