The ANNEX 98 is made for those who love wide open spaces! It has excellent stability and maneuverability on all snow qualities. Its 98 mm waist give it great flotation quality.
Its All Terrain rocker adapts to hard snow perfectly as well as to soft snow thanks to its raised tip and its camber under the feet. The Metal Laminate construction makes it light enough to be maneuverable with an unchanged level of performance.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate construction: Fitted with two layers of ultra light titanium alloy applied on the entire length of the ski, the skis with metal laminated represent the most powerful technology and the more complex in the K2 range. Starting from the sole of the ski, this construction is comprised of glass fibre layers and titanium below and above the core wood. The metal laminate provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Pine/poplar and maple core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecut: Wider ski front. Thinner tail. A progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS XXL : 100-117 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.