Backup is the most effective and technical touring ski in our range. The two metal layers give it incomparable power and shock absorption for this weight range, and with its waist of 82 mm, you will climb the icy and rugged slopes with confidence. The light All-Terrain Rocker helps to make the first trace uphill and to be comfortable on the sastrugi and in other difficult conditions that we find in backcountry.
- Weight: 1520gr
- Construction : Metal laminate, Cap, Paulownia
- Speed rocker : Designed to provide a maximum of precision and manoeuvrability on hard snow. The slightly elevated tip and the tail extension allow a triggering of turns without effort and seamless transitions, and the arches on the rest of the contact surface provides precision, power and edging.
- Progressive sidecut: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot. In general, the skis have rather a single radius. This works very well on skis rather thin, but can make driving wider skis underfoot more difficult, especially in transformed snow. The use of progressive radius on wider skis improves the triggering of the turns and the performance on hard snow.
- Snowphobic Topsheet : Topsheets snow unloaders, specific of the Back models. Accumulated snow on a skiing can increase during a climb. Our SnowPhobic top system prevents the snow from accumulating on your skis and weighing you down. In fact, we have developed the tops specifically if the Back models using the same hydrophobic material on the soles but with lower thickness. You can even add wax on the topsheet to increase this effect of load shedding.
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The SPEED TURN binding is the evolution of the legendary TLT Speed, which has been the top choice for ambitious touring skiers for almost two decades. This binding has graced ascents and even first ascents on practically every snow-capped peak worldwide. The success of the TLT Speed series simply marches on.
Delivered with leash fittings.
- Unit weight 340g (without leash)
- DIN value of 5 to 10
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.