The DOMAIN is back in 2015 for those who love to perform all kind of tricks! It is the ideal ski to have fun in the park and do tricks easily. The Jib Rocker was specifically developed for it. It will enable you to perform ollies and butters easily thanks to its raised tip and tail. Its Symmetrical Taper makes switching and skiing forwards equally easy. The DOMAIN is a fun, maneuverable and stable ski. It gives you the promise of nice skiing hours!
- Construction: Poplar core with Triaxial Fibre.
- Jib Rocker : Designed to facilitate the ollies, the butters and make skiing more predictable. Its tail and tip are elevated and there is no camber in the foot, to make skiing as playful as possible for the butters and the tricks in flat, while maintaining a boosted pop for incomparable power in ollie.
- Symmetrical Taper : Identical width in tip and tail. This ski is designed to ride the same way in switch and forward. A symmetrical ski prints makes the curve toward the front and in switch. In order to optimize the performance, the mounting of the bindings is located precisely at the centre of the ski.
- Park Flex Pattern.
- Twintech Sidewall: this specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Especially constructed for lighter riders and equipped with new FDT
and Gripwalk technology.
Its adjustable toe and heel construction makes the GRIFFON 13 D the ideal choice for a flexible rental concept. Compatible with all GripWalk soles without any further adjustment.
The new soleID allows the rider a universal boot selection. Either touring or Alpine boot, all variants fit this binding. The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, now with new heel and toe design. The Griffon features no-pull-out screws and compact mounting. The short binding is ideal for spins & twists.
Recommended for skis over 76 mm wide , available with 90, 110 and 120 mm brakes in 2 color combinations.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 22 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Elite
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Inter Pivot
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.