referencia : 1000203.101.1
referencia : 7420M1.MAB
When we look at what we mostly skied most when we are on our ski tips (apart from some privileged ones), the powdery sessions can be counted with the fingers of one hand at the end of the winter. If this is your situation, the Hardside is the model you need with qualities such as precision and soft evolution on rough or icy terrain. In addition, from the first times with it, it will make you feel confident. But if the situation changes and that the powdery snow points on the end of its nose, the Hardslide does not let you down thanks to its All Terrain Rocker and its average width at waist which ensure it great efficiency.
- Construction : Metal laminate, Hybritech, poplar/paulownia/maple core
- Progressive side cut: Wider front of ski and thinner tail. A progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot. In general, the skis have rather a single radius. This works very well on skis rather thin, but can make driving wider skis underfoot more difficult, especially in transformed snow. The use of progressive radius on wider skis improves the triggering of the turns and the performance on hard snow.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates curve exit, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and the edge grip needed on hard snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Its frontal toe piece Pivot Triple Compact and its heel piece Hollow Linkage provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young freestylers and the light weight in general.
The DEMO version allows for fast and easy shoe size adjustment and is suitable for baseplate lengths between 260 and 365 mm.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
- Width stop ski: 110mm
- Length of sole: 260 - 365 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.