referencia : 1013003.1.1
Flagship model in the Helmets 2012 range, the INDY PRO is a model of classic helmet with elegant details. Very light, this ski helmet is also ultra compact and resistant (Hard Shell construction), without neglecting the aesthetic aspect. With resharpened...K2
Flagship model in the Helmets 2012 range, the INDY PRO is a model of classic helmet with elegant details. Very light, this ski helmet is also ultra compact and resistant (Hard Shell construction), without neglecting the aesthetic aspect. With resharpened technical characteristics: Passive-Channel aeration, K2dialed adjustment system, full lining system, this helmet will be efficient and comfortable whatever the conditions are.
This Pro version has, in addition, an audio system Baseline Level 1 to listen to your favourite tunes on the tracks thanks to its integrated headphones.
- Passive Ventilation Channel™: the EPS lining is perforated to create openings and ventilation ducts. These ducts connect to openings in order to circulate the air into the ducts located at the rear.
- SYSTEM OF ADJUSTMENT K2dialed: the adjustment system offers comfort and the possibility of ultimate adjustment. The integrated loop on the headset fits the shape of your head. An ergonomic fit with three points to optimize stability and adaptability to all forms of skull and all forms of goggles.
- FULL-WRAP LINER SYSTEM : This full washable lining comfortably wraps your head to adjust perfectly the K2 helmet to the shape of your skull. The lining is made in mesh which evacuates moisture and is breathable, allowing you to keep not too hot. The system of full lining is perfectly integrated in the system of adjustment K2dialed and the K2 Baseline Audio to provide a maximum of satisfaction to the user. The fact that there are no deviations brings more comfort.
- HARD-SHELL -: Robust and reliable standard helmet, hard shell construction is characterized by a ABS shell associated with a EPS lining. The light EPS lining constitutes the internal part of the hard shell, and is in Expanded Polystyrene EPS. The EPS lining is hosted by the hard shell in acrylonitrile-butadiene-copolymer injection moulded ABS that protects the EPS against bumps and hitches.
- BASELINE AUDIO LEVEL 1 : the integrated headphones and the volume adjustment button connect to your MP3 player to listen to your favourite tunes.
- Certification : ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 :2007 Class B
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.