referencia : 1150023.1.1
A favorite of the K2 Women’s Alliance, this freestyle focused board is just flat out fun. With a super maneuverable and softer feel, there is no limit to how you can push and press this board in the snow. From park features to getting creative anywhere on the resort, the Limelite lets you play anywhere with ease.
- Wide/Regular: Regular
- Riding Style: Park/Rails
- Riding Ability: Advanced
- Baseline: Freestyle Hybritech™ is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance.
Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
Features: Baseline: Freestyle with Tweekend™
- Damping: Standard
- Construction: Hybritech™
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Stance: Centered
- Core: Rhythm W2 Core
- Additives: Carbon Wing™ I
- Glass: Biax / Biax
- Base: 2000 Extruded, Base Bevel: 1°
|Size||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Utilizing the best of our knowledge and experience, we have engineered the premium Women’s binding.
Built upon our Light Saber baseplate with its high grade aluminum and reinforced nylon construction.
This baseplate is not only incredible light, its strategically placed EVA dampening pads will provide you with unmatched comfort for when you want to stomp those big landings in the park.
Our Natural Cant Evo foot bed, positions your foot into the natural inclination of the legs, this improves posture, comfort and increases the response of your riding.
Ladies take note because if you like to charge and want a binding that can keep up with your talents, then The DL is for you.
- Spade : A new design concept is landed in Drake’s collection.
This new asymmetrical design gives extra flex to your riding and your tweaks. It features also a new adjuster system faster and stronger.
- Hyperlight : A slim, contoured ankle strap new to the Drake line. This strap is built with high quality leather and multi density foam for full ergonomic comfort and support.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Light Saber : The Light Saber is an evolution of the Delta Light base plate. We reduced the contact points to the minimum, in order to give you a better feeling while riding, whilst reducing the weight. The heelcup positioning is totally tool less: 3 different positions, adjustable with two levers placed on the baseplate. Last but not least, the new Light Saber base plate, gives you the opportunity to adjust the highback independently from the ankle straps, this means 13 different customizable combinations to suit your riding style.
|M/L||1780||38 - 41||24.5 - 27.5|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.