This lovely freestylers will make everybody jealous in the park! In fact, the LIME W integrates all the necessary ingredients to create a queen of the park. At ease on the kickers in the half pipes and rails, it has a freestyle camber and Tweekend™ ends to facilitate all the tricks. Lightweight and manoeuvrable, it will give wings to all female freestylers who want to continually move forward. In addition, its flashy / flamingo-pink decorations are not likely to go unnoticed!
- BASELINE: Freestyle With Tweekend™
Twin Rocker construction to dominate in the park. Just
enough Rocker in the nose and the tail to have this sensation of
ease on any terrain. The contact points are still out of
the snow, thus avoiding planting the square while having a super pop.
- Tweekend: By optimizing even more the ends of our snowboards, we
have led the worldwide leader Baseline to the next level. In
extending the rocker up to the ends, the "ridable" surface
is now optimized: bigger and more stable.
- SHOCK ABSORPTION: Standard
- CONSTRUCTION: Hybritech™ Construction
- SHAPE: Twin Hyper Progressive
- STANCE: Centred
- Carbonweb reinforcements
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The QUEEN is a snowboard binding achieving high-level performance in all situations and never compromises on anything. Its Ladyfit highback, combined with its Delta base, ensures foot retention and comfort, while its MFC straps add even more support.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.