referencia : 1040503.101.1
referencia : AD5001338
The MISSCONDUCT is often on top of the podium in pipe tournaments. And it's anything but a surprise. This women's ski is particularly maneuverable, dynamic and precise. It also has a good pop making it very responsive.
Its special All Terrain rocker gives it high-level versatility and stability, while its Bioflex core reduces weight at the ends of the ski, which is perfect for jumping! It also features a 85 mm waist making it dynamic on kickers. This makes it the perfect ski to have fun.
- Twintech Sidewall: this specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. Its traditional edge is at a 90° angle with the topsheet. The Twin Tech construction gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Triaxial Braid Fiber: this patented process consists in framing the core with woven glass fiber to increase rigidity in torsion and improve control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around it. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- BioFlex core: All women's skis by K2 feature a Bioflex core made of a blend of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is made of dense poplar, and a lightweight Paulownia core merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. BioFlex 3: 80% poplar, 20% Paulownia.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new benchmark for freeski bindings", its manufacturer proudly announces.
In the STH2 WTR 13, Atomic combines its legendary DRIVER toe with the heel of the Guardian to offer a binding that can retransmit the slightest movement to wide skis while being more accessible than the STH2 WTR 16 model reserved for pro skiers.
A low profile, long fins, a broad platform and Heel Flex interface allow control of the widest skis and provide outstanding transmission and downhill performance.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon outsoles (WTR technology).
Note: if the binding is purchased alone it comes without brakes. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value: 5-13
- Standards: Certified ISO 5355 Alpine and WTR
- Sole compatible with the WTR system (Walk-to-Ride)
.- Height: 24mm
- XL Stomp Pedal (65mm) wide fixed pedal ensures optimum power transmission from skier to ski
.- XL Wings: better engagement of the boot: increased confidence with easier fit in powder. Better lateral power transmission.
- Oversized Platform: an extra-large platform (71mm) ensures maximum lateral power transmission
.- 3D Driver Toe: Patented toe concept ensuring multidirectional release options
.- Elastic Travel: unparalleled elasticity maintains the binding in place, keeping you in when you want, letting you out when you need, and ensuring a smooth ride
.- Heel Flex Interface: guarantees a natural flex of the ski
- Low Profile Chassis: low profile for a better feel of the terrain and enhanced power transmission.
.- Progressive Transfer Pads: consistent feel with enhanced cushioning and increased tolerance in a secure binding
- bindings delivered without ski brake. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.