The MISSCONDUCT is often on top of the podium in pipe tournaments. And it's anything but a surprise. This women's ski is particularly maneuverable, dynamic and precise. It also has a good pop making it very responsive.
Its special All Terrain rocker gives it high-level versatility and stability, while its Bioflex core reduces weight at the ends of the ski, which is perfect for jumping! It also features a 85 mm waist making it dynamic on kickers. This makes it the perfect ski to have fun.
- Twintech Sidewall: this specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. Its traditional edge is at a 90° angle with the topsheet. The Twin Tech construction gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Triaxial Braid Fiber: this patented process consists in framing the core with woven glass fiber to increase rigidity in torsion and improve control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around it. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- BioFlex core: All women's skis by K2 feature a Bioflex core made of a blend of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is made of dense poplar, and a lightweight Paulownia core merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. BioFlex 3: 80% poplar, 20% Paulownia.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The bindings for the recreational skiers looking for comfort and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for all mountain skis of medium width.
- FDC Nova toe piece, 45mm elasticity
- Glider AFC 3
- NX Heel piece, elasticity 12 mm
- Height 20 mm
- Stop ski 90 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.