The MISSCONDUCT is often on top of the podium in pipe tournaments. And it's anything but a surprise. This women's ski is particularly maneuverable, dynamic and precise. It also has a good pop making it very responsive.
Its special All Terrain rocker gives it high-level versatility and stability, while its Bioflex core reduces weight at the ends of the ski, which is perfect for jumping! It also features a 85 mm waist making it dynamic on kickers. This makes it the perfect ski to have fun.
- Twintech Sidewall: this specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. Its traditional edge is at a 90° angle with the topsheet. The Twin Tech construction gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Triaxial Braid Fiber: this patented process consists in framing the core with woven glass fiber to increase rigidity in torsion and improve control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around it. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- BioFlex core: All women's skis by K2 feature a Bioflex core made of a blend of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is made of dense poplar, and a lightweight Paulownia core merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. BioFlex 3: 80% poplar, 20% Paulownia.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.