A snow pack all-in-one to please children ... and their parents! Includes board, boots and bindings.
No assembly required.
The bindings are mounted in advance and adjusted to the shoe size of boots purchased.
The boots expand in 2 sizes with the feet of your child thanks to the removable sole.
And everything is nicely packaged in a cardboard "suitcase" decorated with cartoons.
Find the equipment that is suitable for the shoe size of your child and that is it, it is ready!
BOARD: K2 MINI TURBO JR 13
A board made for the small ones, but with all the K2 know-how and the ingredients.
The Mini Turbo is equipped with a wood core and the Catch Free Rocker. The flex is very soft thanks to the very soft core of the brand.
The junior boards have the same technology as the major ones!
BOOTS : K2 VANDAL JR BLACK 13 (sizes 34.5 , 35.5 , 36.5 )
Here is the model of the future pros! The Juniors will be able to progress with but also to keep them. The boot grows with their feet thanks to the Grows-A-Long sole. The Boa system allows them to be autonomous for the lacing, while the construction without liner makes the boot simple and comfortable.
BOOTS : K2 MINI TURBO JR BLK 13 (shoe size 33.5 )
Notice to riders in short pants! The MINI TURBO is a mini boot specially developed for their progress. Marvellously combining style, comfort and high-tech, it has a Boa® system, integrated liner, EVA footbed, very soft adapted flex 1/10) and a special Grows-A-Long sole that grows with their feet. The ideal boot for getting started with the top quality for even faster progress.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHOE SIZE?
Example: If your child wears shoes 34.5 and you want to keeps the equipment for longer, take the 36.5 size and gradually remove the 2 soles.
BINDINGS: K2 JR MINI TURBO BLACK 13
Nothing better for the Juniors with this Mini Turbo bindings that incorporate beautiful innovations while respecting an excellent quality/price ratio! Just as the board and the boots of the same name, this binding with colourful design has been designed in detail to make the learning of snowboarding a true pleasure. The children and their parents will appreciate it.
Board: K2 MINI TURBO JR 13
- Catch Free Rocker: Ease and confidence. By leaving the contact points out of the snow, turns begin until the edge does not bite and that's it, no more edging mistakes! This small Rocker brings more confidence throughout the learning process on all lands.
- Construction Hybrilight Noodle : Exclusive of K2, this construction provides an edge with constant and continuous finesse. The result offers more performance, less materials and produces less waste during the manufacturing process. Better for the ride and the planet.
- Shape Twin Dual Progressive : Designed for riders of all levels, the Dual Progressive side cut is player but tolerant. It offers a denser ride in all conditions.
- Noodle core: This technology is used only on the Junior range. The disadvantage of most junior boards is their overall rigidity due to the fact that they must be thick enough so that the screws of the mountings can be screwed in a secure manner. With this system, the plate is fused to the board, thus requiring no screws, allowing then to have a thinner and more flexible core. The Juniors thus benefit from more comfort and control, therefore more pleasure.
- Biax fibre: The classical laminated structure of the biaxial fibre offers all mountain performance.
- Extruded 2000 sole: Fast and durable. Easy to repair and to shape.
BOOTS : K2 VANDAL JR BLACK 13
- Boa lacing system Easy tightening with continuous passing with low friction, self-retracting coil.
- Liner lacing: integrated
- Liner: integrated Internal adjustable bars in J
- Low-Pro sole: A lightweight and durable rubber sole that adheres and lasts over time while having an affordable price.
- Flex : 2/10
Boots : K2 MINI TURBO JR BLK 13
- Lacing system: Boa®
- Liner fit : Internal adjustable bars in J
- Sole: EVA
- Details: Heel & Tongue Pull for easy entry, Grows-A-Long sole system
- Flex : 1 / 10 (very soft)
Binding: K2 JR MINI TURBO BLACK 13
- Groms chassis
- Grom Highback
- Ankle strap: simple
- Ratchet EZ Feed: A guide at the entrance of the buckle offers a fluid and easy closing in your bindings.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.