referencia : 10A0100.101.1
referencia : RCEA013
Created for professional rider, Sean Pettit, the PETTITOR by K2 is a powder and freestyle backcountry ski that will give you maximum pleasure in the deepest and softest snow that you could possibly encounter.
The tip, specially conceived for use in the powder, is tapered to make it more predictable, whereas the tail, which is also tapered, allows you to exit the turns more easily. The Powder Rocker, in turn, provides a maximum flotability.
This ski is also characterised by asolid and durable construction. TheTwinTech sidewalls ensure that the skis are less sensitive to impact while the triaxial fibre increases the torsional rigidity for greater control.
Thoroughly at ease in the soft snow, this model is equally at home in sludge or inconsistent snow, producing sensations of lightness reminiscent of surfing.
- Powder Rocker: An elevation of the long and pronounced tip at the front and back in order to maximise the flotability in the powder.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on twin tip skis to make the top sheets less sensitive to the impact between skis.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: The widest part of the ski is tapered towards the middle of the ski. In the front, it enables a reduction in weight and better grip in snow conditions ranging from soft to variable. A tapered heel allows an easier exit from the turns for better anticipatory sensation and, therefore, increased confidence.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial weaving involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial weaving machine where the fibreglass bands are wrapped around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.