referencia : 10A0100.101.1
referencia : RCCA003
Created for professional rider, Sean Pettit, the PETTITOR by K2 is a powder and freestyle backcountry ski that will give you maximum pleasure in the deepest and softest snow that you could possibly encounter.
The tip, specially conceived for use in the powder, is tapered to make it more predictable, whereas the tail, which is also tapered, allows you to exit the turns more easily. The Powder Rocker, in turn, provides a maximum flotability.
This ski is also characterised by asolid and durable construction. TheTwinTech sidewalls ensure that the skis are less sensitive to impact while the triaxial fibre increases the torsional rigidity for greater control.
Thoroughly at ease in the soft snow, this model is equally at home in sludge or inconsistent snow, producing sensations of lightness reminiscent of surfing.
- Powder Rocker: An elevation of the long and pronounced tip at the front and back in order to maximise the flotability in the powder.
- TwinTech sidecuts: This durable sidecut construction is used on twin tip skis to make the top sheets less sensitive to the impact between skis.
- Swap Base: Two different coloured bases to make you stand out from your friends.
- Tapered Tip/Tail: The widest part of the ski is tapered towards the middle of the ski. In the front, it enables a reduction in weight and better grip in snow conditions ranging from soft to variable. A tapered heel allows an easier exit from the turns for better anticipatory sensation and, therefore, increased confidence.
- Triaxial fibre: patented K2 technology. Triaxial weaving involves sending a wood core, prepared in the triaxial weaving machine where the fibreglass bands are wrapped around the core, to increase torsional rigidity and boost control.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brakes FKS 130 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.