referencia : 1040612.241.1
Ladies, the PORTION 76 TI is perfect for sensations in All-Mountain mode thanks to its composite core! It is maneuverable, responsive and stable, but also very dynamic. Its All Terrain rocker provides it optimal versatility: it will manage soft and hard...K2
Ladies, the PORTION 76 TI is perfect for sensations in All-Mountain mode thanks to its composite core! It is maneuverable, responsive and stable, but also very dynamic. Its All Terrain rocker provides it optimal versatility: it will manage soft and hard snow with power and grip. Its two titanium layers are perfect in terms of cushioning quality and its MOD technology spreads out vibrations on the ski's whole length for a soft glide.
- Core composite
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Mod Technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- K2 Marker ER3 System: The K2/ER3 (Energy Response Plate) is a ski/plate/binding system designed for both amateur and expert skiers. The ER3 is shorter, and thus less stiff than the men's ERP system, giving the ski a softer flex and reducing its weight by about 500 g. This system uses a 2-point toe piece lightened by 20% and a fixed Compact2 heel piece for more energy, precision and speed under the foot
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.