The POTION 90 XTI is a freeride ski that pleased a number of female freeriders. It is great for stability, maneuverability and performance. Its tapered tip and tail as well as its triple-essence wooden core give it great agility and light weight. It features a dynamic chassis and is amazingly fast for those who like it.
The All-terrain rocker is also very versatile, making the ski equally maneuverable on soft and hard snow. Skiers looking for thrill will have fun carving curves in fresh snow with this equipment.
- Poplar/Paulownia/maple core
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Mod Technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- Tapered tip and tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MARKER F12 TOUR EPF is a manoeuvrable and reliable ski-touring binding designed for the skier looking for performance both uphill and downhill.
This super-robust binding allows quick turns on steep descents, which makes it perfect for those who want more power in difficult terrain. Thanks to the resistance of the EPF frame, you can control the wider touring skis on any terrain. The improved power transfer makes it easy to control energy in all snow conditions.
If you want easy access in touring mode to the best corridors and then be able to rush at the descent by taking advantage of the flotation of your fat skis, then the F12 TOUR EPF is what you need!
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Standing height without ski: 36mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage heelpiece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight of the pair: 2150g in S and 2180g in L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.